Here at Switchmate, we care (we really do) about designing around our customers. Since the beginning, we’ve been shipping prototypes out for people in our beta test program to try out and to tell us their feedback!
Today, we’d like to give you a look into how we build and send out our prototypes.
1) 3D printers are awesome. We press “print,” wait a couple hours, and the plastic parts come out!
2) Inspection and assembly. We inspect our circuit boards, and assemble all the components together by hand.
3) Prototypes ready to go. After testing them out on our app and testing fixtures, the prototypes are ready to ship out.
4) Packaged carefully. With plenty of care and thanks for our willing testers.
5) Boxed up, shipped out! Addressed to each of your homes and shipped from our local post office.
Big thanks to all of you who have helped us test so far. We’ve received overwhelming support for our beta test program, and are still making our way to ship prototypes to each of you. Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday season!